Due to concerns about the corona virus, We have made this policy
- (RT-PCR test) at least 72 hrs before joining the trip. It is free in most Govt hospitals.
- If traveling by car with ADA only 4 travelers will be traveling in a Tata Sumo-like car.
- Vehicles will be sanitized before and after the travelling.
- The tents will be shared and will be sanitized before and after the occupancy.
- You can also get a single tent for yourself at the extra cost of INR 1200 per day.
- Toilets will be dry toilets so no contact there.
- For cutleries, we advise you to carry a plate, bowl, spoon, and a mug of your own.
- Our cook and kitchen is hygienic and we sanitize all the cooking stuff as well.
- We recommended to carry a sanitizer bottle with you as well. Though there will a bottle in camp and cars as well.
- Visiting to local village will be restricted due to precautionary measure. Also staying away from locals.
- We carry oxygen bottle in our first aid kit as well.
- There will be regular temperature check of each person on the trek.
- Our trip leader/guide and other staff will be wearing mask when coming in proximity of others.
- Our first aid kit will be available all the time to you in case of emergency.
CDC Travel Disease Covid 19